Sunram Systems has a reputation for working within budgets and meeting time lines. A partial list of our satisfied customers includes:
- City of Toronto
- The Davey Tree Expert Company
- Governments at different levels
- Louis Dreyfus Corporation
- Ontario Power Generation
- SAP (Canada)
- University of Toronto
- Xerox Canada
- & more…
What Sunram Customers say:
- “Thank you for all of your hard work and patience on this project. The delivery of the application was a big success and has met the needs of our business client. The development of the architectural artifacts was also fantastic and has shown that we can collaborate with outside vendors who have limited experience with our processes and standards. .I appreciate that you were very accommodating and flexible on this project, as our short timeline required everyone to go the extra mile to meet our milestones”.
- Each Phase of the project was delivered on time according to the agreed-to schedule.
- The quality of the deliverable was always high. There was minimal rework of any of the code and when required, Sunram was more than accommodating when specifications were changed.
- Finally your charges for the work were very competitive and there were no additional charges from the original agreed-to amount.”
- “We are very impressed with the high quality and rapid turn-around – your team has done an outstanding job, – we look forward to working with you on new projects in the future”.
- “Firstly, I would like to say how pleased I am working with the Sunram team. They get our business rules and requirements when I discuss it with them. They can communicate in a language that is clearly understood from a user perspective. …. Amazing and Wonderful…..”
- “We were very pleased with the quality and timeliness of Sunram Systems’ work and the fact that not one project was over budget. Their staff quickly comprehended our business requirements and translated them into working systems that were delivered on time and on budget. Their demeanor is always pleasant and professional as demonstrated by their support staff after the systems were deployed into production”.
”Sunram Systems has provided us with excellent technical service and support for our education application software and made them operable to our satisfaction, in the last one year. Their commitment to the project was exceptional and every milestone was achieved within the budget. We commend their professionalism, competency and commitment to the project in our remote area. We look forward to doing business with them in the future”.
- “Sunram Systems provided a bright and capable development team for our project. They were well-organized and conscientious, and worked hard to deliver to a difficult deadline. We were very satisfied with their response time on deliverable, and look forward to their continued support”.
- “I wanted to thank you for the good work of your team over the last 4 months. We were impressed by the quality of your work especially given the short turn-around and deadlines we were bound to. In particular, we found the polygon-line digitizing to be exceptional! You provide an excellent service and are to be congratulated on its thorough and successful completion. I would also like to mention that your ongoing and open lines of communication throughout the project contributed significantly to its success. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to future projects together”.
- “Please convey my thanks to the development team of Sunram Systems for the excellent quality of their work. Although most of our correspondence was done through a single point of contact, they were quick in comprehending our requirements and delivered the initial version of the program at a very short time frame. During various phases of the project, they have addressed each and every issue in a very professional manner and the response times were quick. The members of the development team have clearly exhibited a high degree of competency, professionalism, attention to detail and commitment. As opposed to carrying out in-house development, we were happy to see that, getting this project ‘out-sourced’ to Sunram proved to be a very cost-effective and efficient way to go for this type of work. We certainly look forward to doing further business with Sunram in future and will not hesitate to recommend Sunram to our other operations world wide.”
- “Just wanted to comment on the professionalism of your technical team. I found their questions quite perceptive, clear and directly to the issue at hand. Their responses to my change requests were quick and complete as requested. I would also like to comment on the tone of their questions and especially their responses to my changes. I am sure that they were probably shaking their heads at times but this did not come across in their responses. I was so busy, at times, reviewing maps, I forgot I had a day job as well. And finally I would also like to tip my hat to those techies that had the unfortunate task of doing the B/W maps; I am sure they went to bed with their brain full of “trying to trace that contact” and “looking for bedding symbols”. I’m sure glad I didn’t have to do it. Well Done!”
- “Thank you for your efforts in accomplishing Phase 1 and 2 of this project. The digitizing has been excellent. I recognize that while the quality of the maps being scanned is not always the best, the results are consistently excellent. I am impressed by the level of attention being paid to very small details on the maps and the accuracy which is achieved. In checking the results I have found very few errors that could be attributed to the digitization process. The majority can be attributed to the original draftsman changing from a standard to a non standard line type or the poor quality of the original diagram. The referencing and spatial attributing of the files have been excellent with only a few corrections being required. I have also been impressed by the turn-around time. The initial digitization pace is impressive and corrections are largely overnight. Thank you very much for the excellent service and I look forward to continuing with phase 3.”