SQL Server and .NET Expertise
We have extensive experience in development of Web and windows based applications with SQL server and .NET platform. SQL Server is recommended in situations, when the application:
- is developed in .NET integrating well with SQL Server leading to better performance.
- calls for a scalable, high transactional and secure database.
- requires windows Active Directory security.
- involves deployment of reports over the web as the task is made simple with SQL Reporting services.
- needs minimal administrative and maintenance requirements after deployment – with SQL Server management studio the administration tasks such as back up and restoration are simpler and done automatically.
We have developed a number of customized applications with SQL Server in the following areas:
- Educational Systems for tracking student performance
- Financial systems for assistance to Students school/university
- Financial systems for mortgage and lease
- Legislative Systems Point of Sale/Retail systems including processing of credit and debit cards
- Gateways connecting disparate systems
- Employee /student survey systems
- Asset management systems
- Inventory Control and management systems
We provide the following services
- Application Design, Development and Maintenance.
- Business Analysis and documentation for development of new and existing systems
- Data base repair and recovery
- Database corruption analysis and prevention
- Development and deployment of reports using Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Development, Testing and deployment of Web based systems with SQL Server and .NET
- Development, Testing and commissioning of desktop based systems in .NET and SQL Server.
- Reverse Engineering of legacy systems for migration to .NET
- Upgrade Conversion and Migration services
- From SQL Server to Oracle
- From MS Access to .Net & SQL Server
- System Design and Prototyping
- Performance tuning and optimization
- SQL Server versions supported-2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014)
We successfully managed the migration of a major mission critical project to .NET and SQL server that involved around 100 screens and more than 100 reports. The project involved multiple users and languages with complex business logic and navigation requirements.